The rental application consists of 6 documents. Each is listed below with directions on how to fill them out:
- Rental Application: please fill out this rental application as complete as possible. The form is an editable PDF but if your device doesn’t support data entry print the form out and fill it out. Try not to leave any blanks on the application. The more information provdied the better (ex: assets, profession, # of years on your job or at your present residence). Additionally, be sure to pay close attention to the “supporting documentation” section of the application. The more supporting documentation you submit with your application the stronger your chances of being selected. Contact your agent if you have any questions about this form.
- Agency Disclosure Form: this is a NY State required disclosure form that breaks down the different types of agency relationships. Print your name(s) on the line to the right of the “I (we)” near the bottom of page 2 and then sign your name(s) and date on the lines provided at the bottom of the same page. Contact your agent if you have any questions about this form.
- NY State Housing and Anti-Discrimination Disclosure Form: this is a NY State required disclosure form explaining that it is unlawful for any property owner, landlord, property manager or other person who sells, rents or leases housing, to discriminate based on certain protected characteristics, which include, but are not limited to race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, age, disability, marital status, lawful source of income or familial status. Real estate professionals must also comply with all Fair Housing and Anti-discrimination Laws. Contact your agent if you have any questions about this form.
- Covid 19 Disclosure Form & Questionnaire Form: these are NY State required disclosure and questionnaire forms that explain the potential dangers of showing and or viewing a property as a seller, landlord, renter or buyer due to the present possibility of contracting Covid-19 while in public. The questionnaire form is used for tracing purposes in the event an in person showing attendee contracts the virus. Contact your agent if you have any questions about these forms.
- Lead Based Paint Pamphlet: This is a NY State required informational pamphlet that explains the history and potential hazards of lead-based paint in properties built before 1978, when the use of lead based paint was outlawed.
Credit Run Fee:
There is a $20.00 per applicant credit verification fee. Upon request, applicants will be provided with a copy of their credit report. Credit verification is required for any applicant whose income will be utilized to qualify for the rental unit.
This fee can be paid via one of the following money transfer services:
- Chase QuickPay or Zelle Transfer to email Payments(at)PanacheRE(dotted)com
- Venmo: Transfer to email – @PanacheRe
- Cash App – Username: $PanacheRe
Once you have paid your credit run fee please contact your agent and inform them which service you used to send your payment.
If you do not have an account with one of the services above, call your agent to make other arrangements or bring certified funds (cash, money order or bank check) to your first showing.
If you do not have an account with one of the services above, call your agent to make other arrangements or bring the funds it in certified funds (cash, money order or bank check) at your first showing.
Please get the following documents back to us as soon as time permits.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. We look forward to being of service to you.